Thursday, May 16, 2013

DETOX WATERS

Detox with water?


If you have a pinterest then you know or have seen the craze with "Detox Water". Pretty much it is a way to get crap out of your system by flushing toxins. It can improve you skin, immune system, digestive tract, kidneys, liver and even give you energy! There are many different types of detox water you can do with many different extremes. Here are some of the most popular.

Lemon Water
Hot Lemon Water every morning
Ginger, Cucumber and Mint
Cranberry
Apple Cinnamon
Jillian Michael's Detox ( cranberry, lemon, dandelion root)

Next are ones that are a bit more.... well... make sure you have a bathroom close.. if you catch my drift.

Master Cleanse ( lemon, cayenne, maple syrup)
Dr. Oz 48 hour
Body Cleanse Diet

I have tried the Lemon, cucumber and mint and it was... special. But I hate mint so take that with a grain of salt.
I decided to make my own!




 
4 small lemons
a handful of blueberries
a few blackberries
about 9 cups of water

I put it in the fridge over night to let it get all happy. Took it out this morning and have been drinking it all day and it is tasty!! I plan to drink this water all day for about a week and of course eat healthy.

What Detox waters or cleanse have you tried? Did they work?

Follow my Pinterest and Instagram for more!
AshleyBellaXO - Instagram

~Ashley~

No comments:

Post a Comment