Tuesday, May 7, 2013

DIY - Flower Halo Headband

These headbands are everywhere right now! But oddly enough I could never find one with the right colors and the right design. So I decided to make one. It was probably the easiest DIY I have ever done, and the fastest. Here is how I made mine.

What you will need
Ribbon
Flowers
Glue gun with glue
scissors

Make sure your flowers have a flat backing so they don't stab you in the head :)
The ribbon I got is kind of lacey too.

Lay out how you want you flowers to be arranged if you are using different colors
Put a drop of hot glue on the back of the flower. Attach the ribbon. Keep going until you have all the flowers on your ribbon.


Wait a few minutes for the glue to dry and you are done! Told you super easy! I just tied mine around my head so it will be easy to put on and take off.







Thank you for your time :) Don't forget to follow !

Instagram - AshleyBellaXO




3 comments:

  1. Hey girl! This turned out super cute and looks great on you! I wish I had the confidence to wear something like that. So I used to watch your YouTube videos. In fact, you were the very first YouTube beauty guru(?) I started watching. Like three years ago, haha! Miss your videos but I'm really liking your blog!

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful because different! Thank you so much for sharing! Angela Butler - Clarksville, TN Photographer

    ReplyDelete