Friday, June 14, 2013

Juliana - Victoria's Secret Model

The other day at work we were super slow which made me super bored. My friend Juliana just clocked out and I wanted to do her makeup, so I made her sit down and went to town. This girl is one of the prettiest girls I have ever met and she is one of my best friends so it's a win win situation for me :) So here is her pretty little face after I finished and she totally looks like Alessandra Ambrisio the Victoria's Secret model.




I look like a had next to her lol but I suppose that would be my fault :)

PRODUCTS
EYES
Stila Jewel Eye Shadow in Golden Topaz
Stila In the Light Palette
Makeup Forever Star Powder #940
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Liner Pencil in Empire
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Liner Pencil in Roach
Dior Extase Mascara

LIPS
Stila Color Lip Balm in Isla

FACE
She already had her foundation on
Stila The Bronzers ( loose)
Sephora Highlighter

No comments:

Post a Comment