Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wedding Makeup - Hannah and Sara


The other weekend I had the pleasure of doing makeup for two wonderful women. I met Hannah and Sara through work when they came in to get their makeup done for the bachlorette party. They were so much fun and just down right nice girls. They booked me for the wedding and the rest is history.

Here are a few pictures from my " high quality camera phone" that has a shattered screen.. be jealous. Also we had to do lashes, lips and brows in the lobby restroom since they had to check out of their room to move to another room. So the "after" picture has some god awful lighting. I swear she was flawless lol Stupid bathroom lighting!

My Bride, Hannah
Before

After
A gorg plum and gold smokey eye, which you totally can't see. She also wanted a bold lip that I was so happy to give her! I love when bride want drama!



 Below is the beautiful sister and maid of honor, Sara. She also wanted some drama in her life so we did a bomb bronze smokey eye with a smoked out plum liner to make her green eyes pop!



In a couple weeks I will post some of the professional pictures so you can REALLY see the beauty of their faces!

email me to book me
AshleyBeidler@yahoo.com


2 comments:

  1. As a makeup artist myself, I love seeing the transformation with makeup. I do mostly bridal work and it's great to see how happy they are with their "after". Glad to see you have a blog now, it's fun reading your posts!
    www.crazybeautifulmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you so much for taking the time! How long have you been doing makeup?

      Delete