Monday, April 22, 2013

Makeup Of The Week

Working at Sephora means I have to wear makeup everyday. Not just powder and mascara but the whole wham bam thank you ma am! Here are a few looks I had this week!

This one is a very typical look for me. I use to hate red lips on myself but I have grown to love it! Maybe because it is super easy and quick so it is actually a lazy look for me.

Lips are the Lip Tar " NSFW" by OCC

The look below is very bronzy summer inspired. I use a limited edition palette by Bare Minerals called "The Star Treatment" I love this palette and it's annoying it was limited edition :(
                
 This was my date night makeup! Yay for date nights! I used a bunch of MAC shadows and just kinda mixed them together. I think I used Shale, Vex, Sketch and some others. But I loved the way it turned out.


Clearly this is a super dark smokey eye. Sometimes I like to throw in a dark eye every now and then. This one is used MAC shadows carbon, wedge and espresso.

Look at that sexy mexi melt face I'm giving lol

All pictures are from my Instagram Page
AshleyBellaXO

No comments:

Post a Comment