Thursday, February 20, 2014

36 weeks Pregnant questions & pictures

How much do I suck at this blog thing? Sorry :(


How far along?36 weeks tomorrow!!!

Total weight gain/measurements: Well I just ran to weigh myself and I am beyond embarrassed.... I have gained 30 lbs.... 30.......Where? I don't know....Now i need to eat celery...

Maternity clothes: Still rockin the maternity leggings and jeans. I had to buy a few shirts just cuz my belly was sticking out of my regular ones. Let me tell you .. that's sexy!

Stretch marks? Thank god none and I hope it stays that way! I use coconut oil everyday twice a day. Slather slather!

Sleep: HAHA good joke! From getting up to pee 3 times a night, baby is judo-chopping me in the ribs every moment, leg cramps, hip pain and pelvic pain. OH and how could I forget being so hot... so hot!! Then there is Corey snoring... I would say I'm doing awesome! :)

Best moment this week: I get my last ultrasound tomorrow so hopefully this sucker shows his face :) But besides that, we got the nursery all ready to go and I'm just enjoying the time Corey and I have together.

Miss anything? I miss feeling good. This past week has been pretty rough and I honestly can't wait to start working out again and feeling good.

Movement: CONSTANT!!! I love how they say " oh now that your almost there he will slow down and sleep 90% of the time" ....... hahahaha Riiiiiiiiiiight

Food cravings: nothing really. I'm on the stage where nothing really sounds good but I just eat since I have to. A week or so ago it was skittles and frosted flakes. Oh wait... sweet tea... I go through a lot of that, which is probably why I look like a whale...

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope.

Gender: Boy!

Labour signs: Pelvic pain, which from what I read is him just getting all cozy down there. Cramps... lots of cramps!

Symptoms: Heartburn, back pain, leg cramps, pelvic pain, boobs hurt. Now I have this really strange chest pain that shoots around my shoulder and goes to my underarm and up to my ear..... weird I know.

Belly button in or out? In! Still!! I don't know if it will ever pop... which I am fine with!

Wedding rings on or off? On! Mine are big anyway so I honestly don’t think they will need to come off.

Happy or moody most of the time? In the middle I would say... Just emotional and tired.... and done.

Looking forward to: Holding him J

 

My left eye always looks smaller because of the top frame on my glasses!!! Grrrr
 
Thanks for stopping byyyyyyy!!
~Ashley~




No comments:

Post a Comment